Community Redevelopment is a full-service developer of mixed use commercial and multifamily residential communities in the continental United States. We endeavor to improve and enhance our communities by providing affordable housing and economic opportunities for the residents. Our objective is to preserve and enhance our reputation for quality, honesty and integrity through our actions. We lead by example. Our actions speak louder than words.
We believe in teamwork, innovation, professionalism and long-term decision-making. We recognize the need to be flexible, entrepreneurial and aggressive, both as individuals and as a company. We encourage creativity, flexibility and innovative approaches to our work. We always do what is fair, right and ethical.
Corporate culture seems to be an overused buzzword these days, but it is very important to us at Community Redevelopment. Having built the company from the ground up, we understand that corporate culture is the unwritten language of how a company operates and how its employees treat other people, both internally and externally. Our culture at Community Redevelopment is defined by focusing on the principles themselves.
- We treat others the way we want to be treated and serve our communities as if they are our own.
- We strive to hire and contract with the most talented and courageous people in the industry, but we never risk our credibility.
- We connect relationships, capital to markets and talent to client solutions.
- We work together as one team to build our company, but we also recognize individual achievements.
- We take our associates, clients and partners’ success personally.
- We work with community leaders and other developers to improve underdeveloped neighborhoods and provide opportunities for its residents.